The company's goal is to be world's local search destination providing fast, free, reliable and comprehensive information and to create long-term shareholder value by enhancing its position as a leading local search service.
- The company started offering local search services in 1996 under the Justdial brand and is now the leading local search engine in India and offering services in USA, Canada, UK and UAE .
- The official website www.justdial.com was launched in 2007.
- Justdial's search service is available to users across multiple platforms, such as the internet, mobile Internet, and mobile apps.
Justdial's search service bridges the gap between the users and businesses by helping users find relevant providers of products and services quickly, while helping businesses listed in Justdial's database to market their offerings.
Justdial has also initiated its 'Search Plus' Services for the users. These services are aimed at making several day-to-day tasks conveniently actionable and accessible to the users. With this step, Justdial is transitioning from being purely a provider of local search and related information to being an enabler of such transactions. Justdial intends to provide an online platform to thousands of SME's to get them discovered and transacted.
- Services offered across various countries.
- Advanced and scalable technology platform
- Experienced management team
- Long operating history with a proven monetization model
SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, EGCS and SAP Ventures have invested in the company. The equity shares of the Company are listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited, the BSE Limited and MCX Stock Exchange Limited on June 5, 2013.